Mumblings of a Muddled Mind

I like to write about what matters to me and to raise awareness for mental health. I suffer from mental illness but that does not define who I am.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Awwww No Wonder!

Thanks to a lovely new uhhm, invention, I think we will be seeing a drop in the divorce rate soon enough! You know those silly husbands and their penchant for dutch-ovens is the real reason so many couples are divorced more often as of late. Couple that with the increase of fast-food consumption these days and blammo! You have a dutch-oven recipe for disaster and a fast track to divorcee land. With this newfangled bedding, you too can save your marriage from certain death by stinkage. Thank you Better Marriage Blanket.

6 comments:

  1. "Makes a great wedding or anniversary gift". Lol.

    I know what I'm gonna get for my brother when he gets married. That and "Bend over Boyfriend" for my sister-in-law. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this. Cracks me up.

    Love you, Andie.

    SB

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Flatulence molecules"... I love it!

    As I love that lobotomized expression on housewifey's face as she joyously changes one set of daisy-fresh sheets for another

    ;->...

    ReplyDelete